Car Air Conditioning Myths & Facts
Mideast Car Air Conditioning Myths & Facts
Pay only $165 to regas your car air conditioning system..Book Now Hurry Limited Offer!
Car Air Conditioning Tips, myths and facts.
Service your cars air conditioning vs If it ain’t broke don’t fix it
Your vehicle’s air conditioner, just like your vehicle itself requires servicing. Unfortunately most mechanics you take your car to think that if the system is blowing cold air then it’s working fine and you don’t need to worry about it. Then they service your car, replacing various filters and oils etc. If there are any strange noises or sounds coming out of the system or if your only getting hot air or cool not cold air, then you should get your car air conditioning system thoroughly checked to avoid any further damage to other areas of your vehicle. A good rule of thumb is to have you air conditioning serviced every 2 to 3 years.
Go All The Way
- Guess what, your air conditioner has a number of filters that should be replaced. Some keep the cabin air clean and should be replaced every 12 months depending on where you live, and there is another filter which cleans the gas and that should be replaced every 2 to 3 years. This like the oil filter in your engine keeps your air conditioner working at its peak performance.
- Get Your Car Air Conditioning System Checked.
Depending on your car make and model you would need to have your vehicle thoroughly analyzed by Mideast Car Air Conditioning Repair service should you experience any of these issues.
- Environmentally Conscious.
We are all responsible in some way to help our environment. Everyone plays a part and so do we at Mideast Car Air conditioning Melbourne. We only use environmentally friendly car air-conditioning refrigerants for vehicles to do our bit for the environment.
Don’t Use It if You Don’t Need It. (myth)
Don’t use the air conditioning system if you don’t need it this will save you fuel (fact). If the weather is not too hot and not too cold, then having your car air conditioning system off will help leave the money where it belongs…in your pocket.
- Bear in mind that if you don’t use your air conditioning system for extended periods of time you will run the risk of it not working in summer. This is due to the fact that the oil in the system, which is primarily stored in the compressor, atomizers when the system is running and that oil lubricates the system. With out this oil, the seals dry out and the the gas leaks out of the system and then your air conditioner doesn’t work.
- Therefore it is advised that you run your air conditioner for at least 5 mins a week.
If the air in your car Air Conditioning system is blowing out hot air, it’s not always the solution of a quick regas. Possible issues could be a blown air conditioning fuse, or a faulty connection within the air conditioning system, which would require a diagnosis and repair.
- It is a common misconception that if your cars air conditioning system isn’t working then ” it just needs a regas”
- Your air conditioning system is made up of 5 major components, not including pipes and hoses, along with an electrical system that is made up of wires,fuses, relays,temperature probes, a thermostat or thermistor and an on board computer. All of these components are checked for leaks and the system is checked to make sure it runs correctly and delivers the right outlet temperature at you vents.
- Your vehicles air conditioner is part of its on board climate control system. The other component that helps keep you comfortable is your heater. If you heater is not completely shut off, via the blend door or heater tap (depending on what sort of climate control system you have) then your air conditioner and heater will be in competition with each other and unfortunately, your heater always wins. This is another reason why your air conditioner might appear to be blowing hot air.